Italian media say three more bodies have been found in rubble of the Genoa bridge collapse, raising the death toll to 41.
Genoa's prefect's office said it didn't immediately have official confirmation of the media reports of the latest discovery of bodies by rescuers.
Ansa said three bodies were found in a auto smashed under a huge block of concrete from the collapse on Tuesday.
Local media reported that the bodies of three family members, including a nine-year-old girl, had also been found inside a vehicle under debris.
Rescue workers in Genoa toiled for a third night in the wreckage of a collapsed bridge, continuing the desperate search for people still missing after the accident, which left at least 38 people dead.
A Genoa court will try to establish the exact cause of the collapse of the Morandi Bridge on a highway that links Genoa to the French border west of the Mediterranean port city.
But according to La Stampa newspaper, the families of 17 victims have refused to take part, while a further seven have yet to decide whether they will attend.
Their remains were blessed at the end of the Catholic service by a Genoa imam, who drew applause when he prayed for God to "protect Italy and all Italians".
Yesterday, thousands of people mourned 18 victims at a mass state funeral held at the Fiera del Mare exhibition centre.
Elon Musk's tears of a billionaire as he reveals gruelling work schedule
The report cited sources saying Tesla is trying to find an executive to help relieve some of the pressure on Musk . Last week, Musk tweeted that he was "considering taking Tesla private at $420".
Several angry families rebuffed the offer of a state funeral and the cardinal of Naples was merciless Friday in his condemnation of negligence by Italian officials.
Italy's populist government has accused Autostrade per l'Italia, the firm that managed the Genoa motorway bridge, of putting profits before safety and failing to spend enough on maintenance - a charge the company vociferously denies.
Victims of the Morandi Bridge disaster lie in coffins at the Fiera di Genova exhibition centre on August 17, 2018 in Genoa, Italy.
The bridge's operator, Autostrade per l'Italia, is under mounting pressure from politicians and share traders, with the government threatening to terminate contracts and impose heavy fines. Prosecutors say 10 to 20 people might still be unaccounted-for, so the death toll is expected to rise.
Both the Sampdoria and Genoa teams had already announced they wouldn't play their matches this weekend but at a later date.
The government launched a procedure to revoke concessions held by Autostrade to operate toll highways on Friday. They included four people from France, three from Chile, two from Albania, two from Romania, two from Jamaica and one each from Colombia and Peru.
A state of emergency has since been declared, as rescuers continue to look for survivors, while Saturday has been declared a national day of mourning, on which funerals of numerous victims are set to be held.
Finding the cause of the bridge's collapse during a driving rainstorm might take weeks or months.
The collapse has prompted fears over other aging infrastructure in Italy and overseas.